WUAHAH! Congrats myself. I'm one step closer to happiness. =x Okay, I have to admit it, I'm kinda insane.
Anw, I feel so accomplished. Although I woke up at around 2pm today, I did lotsa work. Packed my room(okay, just a small corner of my room to be exact.) and digged out all the bro's "A" Levels' econs/ cmaths/ phy/ chem ten year series, econs textbooks(which were twice as thick as our chemistry textbook) and some of his filed work. I came to realised that I'm actually taking the same subjects as him. Duh.
Wanted to study one of the chem tys today, but godma came to visit. Together with baozhen jiejie and ppl, we went to Kallang for their famous wanton noodle. After that, they drove to a very beautiful bayside, the scenary was really enamoring. Saw quite a number of couples strolling alongside. How I wish my prince charming could bring me there. The atmosphere is just right. Romantic. Love. Okay, imagination. =x
Lalalaalalaaa. Tmr, Bedok. =x